Continental Currency Exchange is thrilled to announce that we will be opening our doors when Ontario reaches Step 2 of the “Roadmap to Reopening” plan!
Here’s a snapshot of how we will continue to do our part in keeping everyone safe as of June 30th when we are cleared to serve our wonderful clients in person once again… As always you can visit https://continentalcurrency.ca/pre-authorized-debit-and-deposit/ to set up a PAD agreement to transfer funds between your USD and CAD accounts from the comfort of your home.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
• Employees complete a pre-screening self-assessment each workday.
• Clients complete a self-assessment when entering mall premises and second assessment questions are posted upon entering CCE branch.
• All employees are required to wear masks.
• Clients must wear masks unless they fall into an exemption category.
• Social distancing of 2 meters is to be maintained by all employees and clients.
• Employees serve clients from behind protective barriers.
• Modified branch capacities are posted at all entrances.
• All commonly touched surfaces and shared areas are cleaned regularly.
• Hand Sanitizer is available to all employees and clients.
We will be operating with temporary reduced hours for the time being.
Please visit www.continentalcurrency.ca/branches for more information on locations and hours of operation.
We look forward to serving you again soon!