We are happy to announce the return of ‘Share to Win $100’ from Continental Currency Exchange! We had so much fun the first two times, we just couldn’t wait to do it again. All you have to do is share the post below on Facebook and you’ll be entered for your chance to claim the prize. You can also enter by reviewing or recommending us on Facebook. Do one or both, your choice! ‘Share to Win $100’ closes at the end of the day on February 14th (that’s Valentine’s Day if you were wondering!), so make sure you enter before then.
Share The Below Post to Enter!
That’s it! Once you’ve shared the post you’re entered in to the contest. We’ll announce the lucky winner on February 15, 2019. Of course, you could always increase your odds by…
Reviewing Us to Win!
Sharing the above post isn’t the only way to enter! Leave a review or recommendation on Facebook and you’ll also be entered to win. Already share the above post? Reviewing us gives you an additional entry and doubles your chance of winning $100.
Terms and Conditions
Continental Currency Exchange presents: Share to Win $100!
Official Contest Rules
Please read these Official Contest Rules (the “Rules”) in their entirety before entering the ‘Share to Win $100’ Contest. By entering the ‘Share to Win $100’ Contest you agree to be bound by these Rules.
NOTE: Facebook is not associated with ‘Share to Win $100’ in any way and is not liable for any damages.
1. The ‘Share to Win $100’ (“Contest”) is sponsored by Continental Currency Exchange (“Sponsor”), 190 Church Street, Bowmanville, ON L1C 1T9.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest or to win a prize. A purchase will not improve or affect the chances of winning.
3. The Contest opens on Friday, February 8, 2019, at 10:00 am (ET) (“Contest Opening Date”) and closes on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 11:59 pm (ET) (“Contest Closing Date”).
4. The Contest Period runs from the Contest Opening Date to the Contest Closing Date.
5. The Contest is open to all visitors of the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/continentalfx/, who maintain a home or business address within Canada (Quebec not available for delivery of prize).
6. Current, former or retired employees of either Sponsor (“Excluded Persons”) and any member(s) of the immediate family or household of an Excluded Person are not eligible to win the Grand Prize, but may participate in accordance with the contest rules.
PRIZES AND PRIZE CONDITIONS
7. There is only one prize awarded for the Contest: one (1) Grand Prize. The prize will be awarded after the Contest Closing Date.
8. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) $100 Canadian cash value, converted/exchanged into the currency of the winner’s choice available at the branch of the winner’s choice or delivery through FXtoGO™ if required. The currency will be exchanged at Continental Currency Exchange’s best retail exchange rate available at the time of request. Pick up is available at any Continental Currency Exchange retail location. The delivery must be made to a valid Canadian address (excluding Quebec). The prize cannot be awarded in Canadian currency.
9. All of the prizes awarded in connection with the Contest are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash surrender value, and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with another prize(s) of equivalent or greater value, without liability and for any reason including, but not limited to: delays caused by labour disruptions, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen events or force majeure, or any other reasons. The Sponsor also reserves the right to extend or shorten the Contest duration at their discretion.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZE AWARD
11. The Grand Prize will be awarded based on a random draw from all Entrants who participate in the contest and submit at least one entry and enter their information.
12. The odds/chances of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of entries received by the contest closing date. There are no limits on possible amount of entries.
13. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be announced shortly after the draw (taking place Friday, February 15, 2019), at the discretion of the Sponsor. The potential winner will be contacted by the Sponsor or a representative of the Sponsor by direct Facebook message following the determination of the winner
14. At least two attempts will be made to contact the potential winner on different days. If the potential winner cannot be reached by the Sponsor or a representative of the Sponsor within 48 hours of the initial attempt, if any prize notification correspondence is returned as “undeliverable” or if, for any reason, the prize cannot be awarded to the potential winner, the prize will be forfeited by the potential winner, the draw will be redone and the notification process set out in these Rules will be followed until the Grand Prize has been awarded.
15. Before being declared a confirmed winner, the potential winner must
(a) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing question (to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged time); and
(b) sign and return within five (5) business days of notification, a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability (“Declaration and Release”) which:
(i) confirms compliance with these Rules;
(ii) acknowledges acceptance of the applicable prize as awarded;
(iii) releases the Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns and all other persons or entities connected with theContest as described below from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and/or the awarding and use/misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; and
(iv) confirms agreement to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address (city only) without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
16. If the potential winner fails to correctly answer, unaided, the time-limited skill-testing question; fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; and/or cannot or is, for any reason unable to accept the Grand Prize as awarded for any reason; then the potential winner will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Grand Prize) and theSponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to the newly selected potential winner).
17. Once the winner has been determined by the Sponsor, the winner must accept delivery of their prize, within two (2) weeks or the prize will be forfeited and there will be no liability to the Sponsor in the event this occurs. Sponsor will confirm prize delivery arrangements with each confirmed winner.
18. The Grand Prize is covered by all the restrictions already in place with the FXtoGO™ online ordering platform. More information can be found here: https://order.continentalcurrency.ca/
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. In no event will Sponsor or any other releasee (as defined below and referred to collectively as “Released Parties”) be responsible or liable for any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expense or liability of any kind (including, but not limited to property damage, personal injuries and/or death, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, and counsel fees and court costs) arising or resulting from anything relating to or including, but not limited to: (a) the production, administration or execution of the Contest(or Entrant’s participation in the Contest);
(b) cancellation, modification or rescheduling of any aspect of the Contest;
(c) use of any web site(s) related to the Contest or materials on the web site;
(d) acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or non-use of any prize (e) any lost, stolen, not received, destroyed, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, fraudulent or late entries, and all such entries will be void and not eligible; (f) any failure to receive entries for any reason or technical failures or errors of any kind, including, but not limited to, incorrect or inaccurate capture or loss of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, servers, software, traffic congestion on the internet or any website, any other online communication problems, or any combination thereof;
(g) any seeding or printing or typographical errors in any Contest related material or human error; and
(h) any injury or damage to a participant’s or to any other person’s computer system(s)due to viruses or breaches of privacy from interference by third party computers.
20. If it is determined that an Entrant has entered the Contest in a manner other than as provided in these Rules or in the ‘Share to Win $100’ contest rules, the Entrant will be disqualified and the entry will be disqualified.
21. Neither Sponsor nor any other Released Party is responsible for:
(a) any lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email or entries in the Contest;
(b) any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues;
(c) any unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction;
(d) any other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, administration or execution of the Contest.
22. In these Rules, “Released Party” or “Released Parties” means one or more of Sponsor and their respective affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors, subcontractors, insurers and assigns.
23. The decision(s) of the Sponsor is/are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest including, but not limited to the administration of the Contest, the selection of potential winners, the determination of the eligibility of any entry and the award of any prize in connection with the Contest.
24. In the event that a potential or determined winner is disqualified for any reason, the Grand Prize, as the case may be, may be awarded to an alternate winner by random draw from among all remaining eligible Contest entries. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be subject to enforcement, remedies and damages.
25. The Sponsor reserves the right, to suspend Contest in whole or in part, at any time and in any way, without prior notice with no obligation or liability. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, whether due to technical failure, computer virus, tampering, fraud, or corruption of security or proper administration of theContest or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to select winners by way of the procedures set forth in these Rules(or any reasonable amended version thereof) from among all valid entries received up to the time of cancellation, termination or suspension. The Sponsor also reserves the right to extend the contest or cut it short as they see fit.
27. Copies of the Rules are available by writing at 190 Church Street, Bowmanville, ON L1C 1T9. The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws of Canada. Void where prohibited.
Stay informed. Stay Current.