Thank you for your interest! OneCard is not currently available for sale. Please visit a branch near you to get the cash you need, today!
So, you’ve decided to revolutionize the way you travel by getting OneCard. Congratulations! We can’t wait to take this step with you. But, how do you sign up? It’s easy. Follow these steps to get started.
OneCard Sign-Up – Step by Step
- Pick up your card. Head over to your local Continental Currency Exchange branch to get your card. There’s only a small $3.00 activation fee. OneCard comes in a variety of colours. Check out the full range at the bottom of our homepage and pick the colour that best reflects your personality. You’ll be spending a lot of time with your OneCard, so you should love the colour!
- Activate your card. Once you’ve paid the activation fee, all that’s left is for you to visit the online portal or access the app. Once there, you just need to create an account to activate your card!
- Download the app on your phone or sign up on the website to create a free and secure account. Make sure not to forget this step! The web account allows you to top up funds while abroad, freeze your card if it gets lost or stolen, and track your spending with ease.
- Load funds onto the card. Load up to $10,000 to your card in Canadian dollars (or equivalent in US dollars, euros, and/or British pounds). You can load money onto your OneCard in person at the branch or online. When loading your card, you can expect the same great exchange rates you’ve come to expect from Continental!
- Explore the world! With OneCard by your side, you can travel with ease, peace of mind, and flexibility.
Signing-Up Is Easy
Interested in signing-up for a OneCard? Click play to see the same easy steps in video format!
Stay informed. Stay Current.