Welcome to our theme page for June! Each month as we pick a new theme for our blog (theCurrent), you’ll be able to visit a dedicated page where we highlight the theme and provide links to our related content posted throughout the month. You can also check out all the themes we’ve explored in previous months!
theCurrent Theme is…
Nature! This month we’re sticking around the great outdoors, but we’ll be relaxing a bit. After a month of adventure tourism, we’ll find the time in June for some leisurely nature walks, birdwatching, environmentally friendly tourism, and much, much more!
Click the links below as they appear for all our special ‘Nature’ related content throughout the month:
- Best Hiking Trails – A holdover from adventure, there remain few better ways to enjoy the outdoors.
- Best Nature Parks – Some of the last great wildernesses are preserved in parks!
- Rainbows and Natural Phenomena – Around the world, nature will always dazzle.
- Most Eco-Friendly Countries – These countries are at the forefront of the green movement!
- Be an Environmentally Friendly Traveller – Tips for green travel.
- Tips on Being a Better Tourist – From leaving less waste to respecting local customs.
- Connect with Nature Through Travel – Getting back to your roots abroad
- One Day in Yellowstone – Get to know America’s first national park in 24 hours.
- Reusable Products for Female Travellers – Save the environment and your wallet!
The Road Ahead
In July, we plan on embracing the season to its fullest…you know which one. We’ve got some great things lined up, so keep an eye on theCurrent!
Check out all our past themes.
Stay informed. Stay Current.